Mūsų svetainėje naudojami slapukai, kad užtikrintume jums teikiamų paslaugų kokybę. Tęsdami naršymą jūs sutinkate su slapukų politika.
Type your question here
About the item: "Mechanical reinfocement joints for construction works"
Mechanical reinfocement joints for construction works
Unit: Unit (vnt)
- Joint strength is the same as of solid reinforcement bar
- The joint does not loose its strength even when it is exposed to mechanical seismic and other natural effects
- The strength of the joint does not depend neither on the quality of concrete during construction nor on its state during use.
- No specific qualification its necessary – lower costs for labour force;
- The construction duration is shortened – lower costs and higher effectiveness
Benefits white projecting
- The closeness of renforcement is reduced, the bulk density of concrete is increased.
- Overlapping joints are avoided in areas of maximum tension.
- More possibilities are ensured white making projecting decisions.